LINK PIPE for KAWASAKI ZX-6R NINJA 2019 - 2021
- Part #: 8074
- Parts Unlimited Part #: 1812-0267
- Pre-silencer delete pipe, original catalyst is maintained
- Compatible both with stock exhaust and LeoVince slip-on
$245.95 -10 %
- Temporarily Out of Stock, Please Check Back Later
- Free shipping
- 2 years warranty
-3.33 lb vs the OEM
90.60 dB(A) @ 6750 rpm with dB-Killer
The LeoVince link pipes are designed by our technicians employing the acquired experience in world competitions. Made of AISI 304 TIG welded stainless steel, they are developed on the dyno using specific dimensions for each model with the aim of improving torque and maximum power, ensuring in most cases to also have a saving in terms of weight. The result is a product that, for materials, finishes and performance characteristics, is at the highest quality levels found on the market.
The link pipes can also be installed with the original muffler of your bike without making any changes.
- Emissions and noise regulations
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including glass wool fibers which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and toluene which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Before ordering the product, it is recommended to check compatibility with the Type indicated on the Vehicle Identification Card, both with regard to installation and to the validity of the homologation. The homologation is valid only for the Types indicated in the ePass included in the User Manual or in the Homologation Certificate.
- All pictures shown and available sounds are for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary due to specific product application.