Legislative decree 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Personal data protection code") provides for the protection of persons and other entities with regard to the processing of personal data.
In accordance with above regulations, the treatment of personal data provided by visitors to LeoVince Sp.z.O.O. via this site, will be based on principles of correctness, legitimate purpose and transparency, and the protection of the privacy and rights of every user.
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree No 196 of 30 June 2003, concerning the protection of personal data, we wish to inform you that the Data Controller for processing the data provided by you is LeoVince Sp.z.O.O., based at 00-893 Warszawa, Ul. Ogrodowa, 7- POLONIA.
This data will be used by LeoVince Sp.z.O.O. for the purposes for which the data subject has given his or her consent.
Personal data will be known exclusively by individuals who are given responsibility for them by the Controller.
Personal data possessed by LeoVince Sp.z.O.O. may be forwarded to specialized companies and Entities that provide the Controller with processing services or carry out activities on his behalf.
Data processing is carried out using procedures, and technical and computing means, that are suitable for protecting the privacy and security of your data, and it consists of the collection, recording, organization, preservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure, or destruction of that data, including the combination of two or more these activities.
According to the requirements indicated from time to time by people accessing the various sections of the site, the purposes for processing personal data directly provided by the average user, by completing on-line forms, can be said to be the following:
- to allow registration on the site, which is necessary for gaining access to particular sections of the site and for providing and managing the various services offered;
- with the prior consent of the user and until it is revoked, to carry out marketing activities (such as, for example only but not exhaustively, sending promotional and advertising material, carrying out linked analyses on registered users, which allow LeoVince Sp.z.O.O. to improve the products and services offered to its customers); all of this can also take place via e-mail, fax, mms and sms;
- to send newsletters for people to receive updates on all that’s new on the site and in the LeoVince world;
- to answer user requests regarding LeoVince products, advertisements, or the site;
- subject to user’s approval and until his revocation, to carry out personnel research and selection. Data collection only deals with the ordinary types of personal data that will be processed. As a result, the person concerned is not required to provide his “sensitive” data (relevant to his ethnic and racial origin, his religious and philosophical beliefs, his political opinions, membership of political parties or trade unions as well as personal data aimed at revealing information about his health and sexual life) and/or “judicial” data. In the event that the applicant deems essential to provide “sensitive” data, his curriculum vitae should be sent by surface mail (to the address 00-893 Warszawa, Ul. Ogrodowa, 7- POLONIA), enclosing the relative agreement to data processing duly dated and signed. Data will be kept in the database of the personnel office for a period not exceeding 6 months, without prejudice to the applicant’s right to suspend his job application, with the consequent data deletion from our files and the impossibility to follow up the same application.
Personal data regarding a minor must be provided by a parent or a person who exercises legal authority over the minor.
Anybody who has given their personal data to LeoVince Sp.z.O.O., and has authorized the processing of that data for a certain purpose, will have the possibility, at any time, to exercise their rights under the Personal Data Protection Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003, art. 7), by sending a registered letter with return receipt, addressed to LeoVince Sp.z.O.O., reg. S. Antonio 1/A - 12066 Monticello d'Alba (CN), or by sending an e-mail email@example.com.
The rights of the user pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree No 196 of 30 June 2003
Article 7 Right of access to personal data and other rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, even if they have not yet been recorded, and communication of that data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and the methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied where processing is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification particulars of the Data Controller, data processors and the designated representative in the Italian State, where applicable;
- of the recipients or classes of recipients to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may come to have knowledge of them as a designated representative of the Italian State, data processors or persons in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, where in his interest, supplementation of the data;
- the erasure, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations referred to at letters a) and b) above have been notified, also with regard to their content, to those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, except where fulfillment of this requirement proves to be impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is being protected.
- The data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if they are relevant to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or carrying out market or commercial communication research. "The above rights may be exercised directly or by delegating them to persons or associations."
Creative Commons License 3.0
Some materials on the website www.leovince.com are subject to Creative Commons License 3.0.