BELGROVE Sp. Z o.o. based in 00-553 Warsaw (PL), Ul. Koszykowa 35/1, VAT PL1080016712, owner of the domain leovince.com is the data controller of personal data collected and processed through the site www.leovince.com.
This statement, in accordance with national legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016, provides detailed information on the Protection of your Personal Data (hereinafter also referred to as data) as processed by the leovince.com website, as data controller in the context of the order placed by you.
The purpose of this document is to inform you, in particular, about which of your data we process, the purposes for which we process and share them, how long we retain them, what your rights are and how you can exercise them.
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA OF CUSTOMERS IS COLLECTED BY LEOVINCE.COM
For the purposes indicated in this policy, we may collect and process, by manual, computerized and/or otherwise automated means, personal data relating to you belonging to the following categories:
- Navigation data: IP addresses or the domain names of the computers and terminals used, URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server, other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment;
- Identified and personal data: name, surname, nationality;
- Contact information: email, telephone number, home address, residence and correspondence;
- Location information: we use your IP address to identify the country you are connecting from;
- Banking information: credit card number
We never ask for personal data concerning your racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of associations, general data or data concerning your sexual orientation.
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSES WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data in order to perform, provide, improve the services we offer to our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to receive and process orders, provide products and services, process payments and communicate with you regarding your orders, products, services and promotional offers.
- Provide and improve the Services and resolve any related issues. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, correct errors and improve the use and efficiency of the Services.
- Suggestions and customization. We use your personal information to suggest features, products and services that may be of interest to you, to identify your preferences and personalize your experience with LeoVince.
- Compliance with legal obligations. In some cases we are required by law to collect and process your personal information. For example, we collect from third party vendors information relating to their location and bank account for identification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to LeoVince Services through various channels (for example, by phone, email, text message and chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to show you advertisements defined by your interests in relation to features, products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Prevention of fraud and credit risk. We also process personal information to prevent and investigate fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers. We may also use credit ratings to assess and manage credit risks.
- Purposes for which we require your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal data for specific purposes for which we will disclose it to you. If you consent to the processing of your personal data by us for a specific purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will cease processing your data for that purpose.
4. WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Data relating to our customers is a fundamental component of our business and we do not sell our customers' personal data to third parties. LeoVince discloses its customers' personal information as described below.
- Protection of LeoVince and others: we disclose account and other personal information when we believe that such disclosure is in accordance with legal obligations; to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use and Sale and other agreements; or to protect the rights, assets and safety of LeoVince, our users or others. The above includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations that prevent fraud or reduce credit risk.
In cases other than those listed above you will be informed whenever your personal information is shared with third parties and you will have the choice whether or not to allow such disclosure to third parties.
5. EXTRA-EU TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
6. HOW WE ENSURE THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We design our systems and devices with your security and privacy in mind.
- We are committed to protecting the security of your data during its transmission using the HTTPS protocol, which encrypts the information you provide.
- We comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling your credit card information.
- We take physical, electronic and organizational security measures in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of our customers' personal data. Our security procedures mean that you may occasionally be asked to provide proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them from unauthorized access and data loss.
- It is important that you take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to your password and your computers, devices and applications. Always make sure you are logged out when you finish using a computer shared with other users.
7. ADVERTISERS AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
LeoVince's Services may include third party advertising messages and links to other websites and applications. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising and services.
8. HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
9. WHAT ARE HIS RIGHTS AND HOW HE CAN EXERCISE THEM
In accordance with the regulations in force, in relation to the processing of personal data carried out by us, you have the right to access your personal data at any time by sending a written communication to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, you may request their rectification, cancellation, limitation and opposition to their use for legitimate reasons and the revocation of any consent given (Articles 15 to 22 of GDPR 679/2016).
In addition to the above rights, according to the applicable legislation, he also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority.
In case of update, we will inform you of any changes through the website.
10. DATA WHICH CAN BE ACCESSED
Through LeoVince's Services you can access certain data such as, for example:
- the status of recent orders (including registrations to services);
- the complete order history;
- personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communication preferences and personalized advertising preferences);
- payment settings (including credit card information);
- email notification settings (including product availability alerts, delivery, special occasion alerts and newsletters);
- recently viewed product suggestions and products;
- its content, devices, services and settings;
- the content you have recently viewed;
- your profile (including your product reviews, suggestions, alerts and personal profile).
11. REQUEST FOR DELETION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA (RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN)
In accordance with the regulations in force, in relation to the processing of personal data carried out by us, you have the right to request for deletion of your personal data at any time by sending a written communication to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
In addition to the above rights, according to the applicable legislation, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority.
In case of update, we will inform you of any changes through the website.