Various U.S. states and the U.S. federal government have individual laws regulating the use of aftermarket exhaust parts and systems, especially as those parts and systems modify, remove, or replace original equipment catalysts. Please consult the appropriate laws in your area before installing any aftermarket part or system on your vehicle to ensure compliance with all applicable laws. Neither Belgrove Sp. z o.o. nor any of their subsidiaries or the sellers of the parts or systems make any representation that any of their parts or systems comply with any such laws.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Emissions and Noise Regulations
NOTE: The California Air Resources Board ("CARB") and/or the Environmental Protection Agency ("EPA") do not permit the use of aftermarket emissions-related part(s) that alter the performance of OEM emissions-related devices unless CARB has issued an Executive Order, other than on racing vehicles on closed courses. Check your local laws and manufacturer’s information. More California exhaust information is available at www.arb.ca.gov/.
NOTE: Parts designated as "Race only" are for use only on vehicles used for competition racing and are not for use on vehicles registered for use on public roads. Sale and/or installation of "Race Only" parts in any way inconsistent with this warning is prohibited and may result in enforcement by the U.S. EPA under the federal Clean Air Act. "RACE ONLY" PARTS ARE NOT LEGAL FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES.
NOTE: Aftermarket products, including but not limited to exhausts, catalytic converters, oxygen sensors, fuel/air controller modules, air filter kits, camshafts, O2 eliminators, and carburetors and jet kits which alter, modify, or replace emission control devices or systems of an originally compliant highway motorcycle, are not legal for sale or street use in California unless they have been issued a CARB Executive Order. Aftermarket emissions-related products which have not been issued an Executive Order or which are not aftermarket Replacement Parts, as defined in Title 13, California Code of Regulations, Section 1900(b)(2), are authorized for closed circuit race use only. Products shown may be designed, manufactured, intended and sold for closed circuit race use only, and use of the same on public roads or lands may be a violation of local, state and/or federal laws. See manufacturer’s information and state and local laws to determine what is authorized for your use on your vehicle.
The following emissions-related defined terms are used in this website (PARTS WITH THE FOLLOWING DESIGNATIONS IN THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT ILLEGAL FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA UNDER CARB REGULATIONS):
- "CARB E.O." means the specified Executive Order issued by CARB. An Executive Order constitutes an exemption by CARB from CA Vehicle Code 27156 and 38391, for sale of the part number for the make/model/year fitment(s) specified in the Executive Order.
- "Replacement Part" means any aftermarket part intended to replace an original equipment emissions-related part and which is functionally identical to the original equipment part in all respects which in any way affect emissions (including durability), or a consolidated part.
- "Qualified Manufacturer Declared Replacement Part" means any aftermarket part intended to replace an original equipment emissions-related part and which is functionally identical to the original equipment part in all respects which in any way affect emissions (including durability), or a consolidated part that has been evaluated and declared by the manufacturer to meet this definition and carry this categorization and designation label. This manufacturer has declared in writing that it has documentation, based upon sound engineering judgment, indicating the replacement part does not reduce the effectiveness of any required emission control device and it does not cause the modified vehicle/engine/equipment to exceed applicable emissions standards for that make/model/year fitment(s) advertised.
In addition, for 49-State compliance, the following term applies:
- Qualified Manufacturer Declared 49-State Federal Emissions Compliant Part (Not legal for sale or use in California) means any aftermarket part intended to replace an original equipment emissions-related part and that meets all EPA emission regulations by installing the element of design in all emissions-related respects to the certified configuration of the vehicle, engine, or piece of equipment. This manufacturer has declared in writing that it has fully documented the emissions testing of an appropriate test vehicle, engine, or piece of equipment that had been identically altered and that the part meets all applicable emissions standards for that make/model/year fitments) advertised.
NOTE: Products shown may not conform to federal, state or local emissions and/or noise regulations.
Sales of Race Only Parts
The federal Environmental Protection Agency's policies related to tampering and defeat devices are publicly available at the following sites:
The EPA has taken civil and criminal enforcement action against companies and individuals for violations of the Clean Air Act's tampering and defeat device prohibitions. By ordering "Race Only" parts from LeoVince.com, you expressly acknowledge and assume all the responsibility for ensuring and documenting information to verify that the installation of every "Race Only" part is for competition racing vehicle use only. Examples of such documentation include:
- Sign an acknowledgement that the part is for "Race Use Only." The acknowledgement contains enough information (i.e., invoice number, purchase date, purchaser name, part number, etc.) to be able to track the part to its ultimate installation.
- Evidence that the vehicle is not registered in any State for highway use.
- The detailed owner or operator information and vehicle VIN are recorded.
- The vehicle is being used in only closed course competition events like King of the Baggers®, BRL Bagger Racing League®, SUPER HOOLIGAN®, AMA FLAT TRACK®, or one of the hundreds of similar competition racing use only events throughout the US (road race, flat track, drag racing and land speed).
If you have questions regarding the information that you should collect as evidence that the part purchased from LeoVince.com installed by you/your company will be used only on a "Race Only" vehicle as intended, please refer to your legal counsel or racing trade association.
This notice is a material condition of LeoVince's willingness to sell the product to you.
By accepting the terms:
- You are solely responsible to verify and document that use of "Race Only" parts will be limited to competition racing use consistent with the terms of this notice;
- You will provide LeoVince with copies of the documentation that shows evidence of the use of "Race Only" parts purchased from LeoVince.com upon request;
- You consent to the disclosure of your identity to any governmental entity responsible for regulating emissions and/or enforcing emissions laws, if requested.
California laws prohibit the use of any aftermarket exhaust part or system that modifies, removes or replaces original equipment catalysts unless the California Air Resources Board has issued an Executive Order regarding such part or system or unless the part or system is exempted by being used only on racing vehicles on closed courses. Neither Belgrove Sp. z o.o. nor any of their subsidiaries make any representation that any of their parts or systems has received such an Executive Order or that any of their parts or systems conform with the racing vehicles exemption. The purchasers are entirely responsible for informing themselves of applicable California laws and to comply with those laws.
Qualified Manufacturer Declared Replacement Part
EN CALIFORNIA, LOS PRODUCTOS SE CONSIDERAN " QUALIFIED MANUFACTURER DECLARED REPLACEMENT PARTS" SEGÚN LOS REQUISITOS DEL CARB SÓLO CUANDO EL(LOS) CONVERTIDOR(ES) CATALÍTICO(S) ORIGINAL(ES) NO SE MODIFICA(N) NI SE SUSTITUYE(N) Y CUANDO NO SE REALIZAN MODIFICACIONES EN LOS AJUSTES DEL ECU O EN LOS SENSORES DE ESCAPE. NO SE HA CONCEDIDO NI SOLICITADO NINGUNA ORDEN EJECUTIVA POR LEOVINCE NI A SUS FILIALES O REPRESENTANTES AUTORIZADOS.
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto puede exponerle a químicos incluyendo fibras de lana de vidrio, que es conocido por el Estado de California como causantes de cáncer y tolueno, que es conocido por el Estado de California como causante de defectos de nacimiento u otros daños reproductivos. Para mayor información, visite www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.